In order to maintain the highest level of payment security, we are updating our payment processing. Due to these changes, every organization that uses their own merchant account will need to:
- Obtain a Public Client Key.
- Submit a help ticket with the Public Client Key to the Affinity Customer Support team.
Obtaining your Public Client Key
- Log in to the Authorize.Net merchant interface and navigate to Account > Security Settings > General Security Settings > Manage Public Client Key.
- In the area called Create New Public Client Key, enter your secret answer to the secret question and click Submit.
- Your Client Key will be generated.
- Copy the Client Key in preparation to send via a Help Ticket.
Provide your Public Client Key with Affinity Sports Customer Support
- Once you have obtained your Public Client Key, the final step will be to share this Public Client Key with the Affinity Support team.
- To do so, choose Submit Request from the top navigation bar.
- Once you choose Submit Request, you will be taken to an online form to complete.
- Complete the form. Please include your API Login ID and newly created Client Public Key in the description area of the form. This information is required.
NOTE: To find your API Login ID, Log into Authorize.net. Choose Account > Security Settings > General Security Settings > API Credentials & Keys.
- Choose the User Request Type of Client Key.
- Once the form is complete, choose Submit.
- Your Public Client Key will be submitted to our support team and you will receive an email confirming your Public Client Key has been received.
- You will be notified via email in the event we need more information from you, when your file is updated.