- Log in to the U.S. Soccer Connect Platform from your phone or computer.
NOTE: If you forgot your password click on Forgot Password under Member Login. Please note your email and access to this email are required as you will receive an email with your login information. If you do not have access to your email please contact Affinity Sports at 800-817-5977 for assistance.
- Navigate to My Account
- From the My Account screen, choose View Details in your player's ID card for each of your children/players
- Choose the applications tab located under the ID cards
- Choose Legal Agreement next to the pertaining season
- The Player’s ELA Log will appear in a pop-up window
- To read and sign the ELA click on sign next to the “Cal South Concussion Information Sheet for Youth Sports for Parents”
- You will find the Initial Box located on the lower left-hand side of the bottom of the ELA
- Once read, type in your initials and click Accept
Once you see your name and initials next to the agreement, you have successfully signed the ELA